Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) are a contract between you and Vumoo. They govern your use of Vumoo’s site (“Website”) and its content (“Content”).
By using Vumoo, you agree to these Terms. If you don’t agree to any of the Terms, you can’t use Vumoo.
Our Content and Services
- Vumoo provides you with the service of the possibility to download video and audio content from various online sources. Our site allows you to input URLs and obtain media files located by these URLs for strictly personal use. Any further use of the content you downloaded with the help of Vumoo, such as making it publicly accessible and using for commercial purposes, must be agreed upon with the copyright owner of the respective content.
- Vumoo only serves users/individuals that reached legal age. You must be at least 18 years old or be of legal age according to the age of the majority in your jurisdiction to use Vumoo.
- All text, graphics, video, audio, scripts, logos, trademarks and other proprietary materials, excluding third-party content and user submissions, is Vumoo’s intellectual property. Any use of the licensed content for your purposes without our expressed consent will cause legal action against you.
- You may be exposed to content from third parties while using our services. We do not control, own, or are responsible for such content. If you use our website, you acknowledge that you may be exposed to third-party content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable, and you agree to waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against us with respect to that.
- You agree to not use the website for any unlawful purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these terms.
- You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
- You agree not to use the Website in any way that exposes us to criminal or civil liability.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all acts and omissions that occur as a result of your use of Vumoo.
- You agree not to license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise in any way commercially exploit or make available the Website or any Content to any third party.
Incorporated Rules and Policies
- YDisclaimer of warranty. Vumoo provides the services to you as is. You use them at your own risk and discretion. That means they don’t come with any warranty. None express, none implied. No implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, security, title or non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability. Vumoo won’t be liable to you for any damages that arise from your using the services. This includes if the services are hacked or unavailable. This includes all types of damages (indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary). And it includes all kinds of legal claims, such as breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort, or any other loss.
- No waiver. If Vumoo doesn’t exercise a particular right under these terms, that doesn’t waive it.
- Severability. If any provision of these terms is found invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, you agree that the court should try to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision and that other provisions of the terms will remain in full effect.
- Entire agreement. These terms, including any document incorporated by reference into them, are the whole agreement between Vumoo and you concerning the services.